Seasons and Episodes

Watch TV Shows, Movie and Sports Online Free Stream

Watch I Heart Shakey (2012) Movie HD Online Free Stream

Admin
    Admin

Watch I Heart Shakey (2012) Movie HD Online Free Stream

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:56 am

Click here to Watch I Heart Shakey (2012) Movie Online Free Stream

I Heart Shakey is the story of a widower J.T. O'Neil played by Steve Lemme, his ten-year-old daughter played by Rylie Behr and their loyal mutt Shakey. The family moves from Toledo, Ohio to the big city of Chicago, Illinois. When they arrive, they discover that their luxury hi-rise does not accept pets. J.T. must decide what to do, break up the family by giving away their dog, high-tail it back to Toledo and abandon his dream, or figure it all out while keeping the family together. J.T. heads down the wrong path of giving Shakey away initially...but that is when all the fun begins. Although I Heart Shakey is a comedy, at its core it is a story about love, loyalty and family.

This is a film that demonstrates the power of a father's love for his daughter, Chandler, and family dog, Shakey.

This movie includes the positive themes of a father who takes his parental duties seriously and spends time with his daughter doing what he can to ensure her happiness and the safety of Shakey. Due to the content listed below, we are recommending this one for ages twelve plus and suggest that parents watch the movie with their kids and initiate a discussion about family pets and rules which sometimes don't seem fair. We recommend "I Heart Shakey" especially to pet lovers or anyone who has a rowdy dog in their homes.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:07 am