Seasons and Episodes

Watch TV Shows, Movie and Sports Online Free Stream

Watch Magic Mike (2012) Movie HD Online Free Stream

Admin
    Admin

Watch Magic Mike (2012) Movie HD Online Free Stream

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:56 am

Click here to Watch Magic Mike (2012) Movie Online Free Stream

Mike (Channing Tatum) is an entrepreneur. A man of many talents and loads of charm, he spends his days pursuing the American Dream from as many angles as he can handle: from roofing houses and detailing cars to designing furniture from his Tampa beach condo.

But at night... he's just magic.

The hot headliner in an all-male revue, Magic Mike has been rocking the stage at Club Xquisite for years with his original style and over-the-top dance moves. The more the ladies love him, the more they spend, and the happier that makes club owner Dallas (Matthew McConaughey).

Seeing potential in a guy he calls the Kid (Alex Pettyfer), Mike takes the 19-year-old under his wing and schools him in the fine arts of dancing, partying, picking up women and making easy money. It's not long before the club's newest act has fans of his own, as the summer opens up to a world of fun, friendship and good times.

Meanwhile, Mike meets the Kid's captivating sister, Brooke (Cody Horn). She's definitely someone he'd like to know a lot better, and it looks like he has a chance...until his lifestyle gets in the way.

"Magic Mike" stars Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Matthew McConaughey, Cody Horn, Olivia Munn, Matt Bomer, Riley Keough, Joe Manganiello, Kevin Nash, Adam Rodriguez and Gabriel Iglesias.

This movie isn't just a stripper film...I can only describe Magic Mike as a TOTAL PARTY.. it's funny, shocking...and surprisingly heart felt..I really wanted Magic Mike to get the girl (as if there was ever any doubt)

Yes, there's dancing, yes they're nearly naked..but I thought the relationship between Magic Mike and 'The Kid' was really great..all the guys are funny (and of course hot) but there's great chemistry between the whole group. For people who think this is just a film for the ladies and the gays, I think you're wrong...the two straight guys who were with our group really liked the film..and who cares if they (pretended?) to cover their eyes during the stripping scenes...they liked seeing guys party..it's definitely a male fantasy I think..to be up there and to make women scream for you to take your clothes off.

I'd never seen Cody Horn in a film before..she's definitely got that 'next big star' quality. I could totally see Matthew Mcconoughay getting some sort of award nomination for his role as the strip club owner, 'Dallas'...but seriously..I've never seen Channing be this good...Brad Pitt should stay home with the kids, because he's definitely been replaced as the hottest man alive in my book..I'm going to start the campaign now for Channing to be People Magazine's sexiest man alive for 2012!

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:25 am